NBA 2K22 brought major game changes, including the emphasis on finishing on the edge. There are 20 finishing badges, including 5 that are new.
NBA 2K22 which was recently released on Friday, September 10th, and gamers are flocking to see if it meets the hype it’s had in recent weeks. About both console generations, NBA 2K22 made major game changes to shooting, finishing, dribbling and defense. The changes to the finish are mainly about thinning. Timing with a meter now determines the success of aggressive contact dunks and alley openings. There are 20 finishing badges in total, of which 5 are brand new.
There are two editions of NBA 2K22 to choose from: the Standard Edition and the 75th Anniversary Edition. Standard costs $ 59.99 and $ 69.99 for the latter and current generations, respectively, and the 75th Anniversary Edition costs $ 99.99, including the game for both generations of consoles, as well as 100,000 VC and several MyTEAM benefits. But it is noteworthy that none of these editions (either current or last generation) make any changes to the available badges, so players still get the 20 finish badges below, regardless of the version they purchase.
The badge system helps players to model their model NBA 2K22 MyPlayer to the biggest stars in the NBA. Superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo has 57 total badges, including 18 finish marks, while the reigning MVP Nikola Jokic has 46 total badges, including 14 finishes. These combinations help a lot to distinguish players from each other.
Finishing Badges in NBA 2K22
In NBA 2K22The cost of unlocking each level of a badge depends on the badge. Bronze badges always cost 1 badge, silver badges can cost 2 or 3 points, gold badges can cost from 3 to 5 points, and a hall of fame badge costs 5 or 6 badges. Below is the complete list of finishing badges and what the consequences are.
- Acrobat -Spin, half turn, hop step, euro step, rocking, reversal and attempts to set up the shot get a substantial boost. In addition, the ability to defeat defenders with these gatherings is enhanced.
- Backdown Punisher – Let players achieve more success than usual when backing up a defender in the paint.
- Dream shot False after movement has a greater chance of numbing a defender. Shot attempts after post movements and shooting decline also have an increased shot percentage.
- Dropstepper – ensures more success during the descent of the pole and the stairs, in addition to protecting the ball better while performing these movements in the pole.
- Fast Twitch (new) – Accelerate the ability to get down standings or dives before the defense has time to argue.
- Fearless finish – Enhances a player’s ability to absorb contact and still finish. Also reduce the amount of energy lost due to contact impositions.
- Reuse Slayer Increase the shot percentage for a save attempt if it does not match a larger defender and reduce the possibility of being blocked.
- Grace under pressure (new) – Boost standing shots that happen near the basket
- Hook specialist – Boost to place hooks from any distance.
- Unlimited take-off (new) – When the basket is attacked, a player with this badge starts their dunk or lay-up from further away than others.
- Lob City Finish – Improves the chances of opening or dunking a successful lane.
- Mouse in the house (new) – If you attack a smaller defender, there is a greater chance of ending up successful.
- Post-spin technician If you try to do after-turns or driving forces, it leads to more effective movements and less chance of being stripped.
- Poster – Increase the chance of throwing a dunk at your defender.
- Pro Touch – Give an extra shot increase because you had a little early, a little late or excellent timing on shots.
- Backlash boss Enables bouncebacks and increases the shot characteristics of a player attempting a bounce or dunk just after receiving an offensive rebound.
- Stand up – Increase the probability of dipping the ball when you are in the paint.
- Sleepy finish – Increases a player’s ability to glide through traffic and avoid contact during rallies and finishes.
- Tear dripper – Improves a player’s ability to knock down drivers and runners.
- Incompatible (new) – If you attack the basket and perform a serve or dunk, the chances of you being stripped are reduced.
Players take advantage of the finishing badges and changes in the game NBA 2K22, which is now available on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X / S, Xbox One and PC.
Next: NBA 2K22: How the NBA season will affect the game
Grandpa Simpson Meme shows Skyrim’s faction problem
About the author